Calcivet On food calcium supplement powder for birds.
Calcium powder supplement for birds with added vitamin D3 for application onto soft food or fresh foods. This fine flowing powder allows for easier and more even distribution once applied onto moist food sources.
Quality chelated calcium! No more...
• Rickets and splayed legs in chicks
• Birds falling off the perch
• Twirling and star gazing
• Deformed eggs
• Broken eggs in nests
• Weak hens that struggle with the breeding season
• Small clutches
• Hens dying, while cocks are fine
Calcivet® - Used by top breeders around the world!
• Calcivet® brings amazing results
• Calcivet® is highly concentrated and works when some other supplements don't.
• Use as directed for best results
• Cuttle fish and grit won't solve the problems!
• Calcivet® gives high value for money with more calcium for your pound.
Key Features: Ideal for breeding and growing birds. Promotes healthy egg production and has proven to be very effective as an emergency product for egg-bound hens. Calcium is involved in brain and nerve function and can improve behavioural problems such as feather plucking or chewing.
Calcivet ON FOOD Powder application: Sprinkle over fresh foods, human foods or moistened soft foods(Feast). Use once or twice a week for non-breeding birds and up to 5 days a week for breeders. Use less frequently if birds are consuming hard drinking water.
For small collections give 1 pinch for a pair of finches/canaries, 2 pinches per pair budgies,4 pinches per pair cockatiels/rosellas, 4 pinches for one amazon/grey, 8 pinches per macaw. Alternatively add 20g (4 heaped teaspoons) to a kg of dry softoo
Active ingredients: Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Calcium.
The Pet Supplement Shop